Details

85, St. Thomas Road, PE11

£80,000

Map
Printout
EPC
Description
Morriss and Mennie Estate Agents are pleased to offer For Sale this first floor two bedroom flat on the Councils AFFORDABLE HOUSING SCHEME where you can purchase 80% of the property with no rent payable for the remaining 20%.The property offers an open plan lounge/kitchen having French doors onto the Juliet balcony to the front, two good sized bedrooms served by a modern three piece bathroom suite, generous walk-in double storage cupboard with space and plumbing for a washing machine, outside the property has an allocated off road parking space and is located within walking distance of Spalding's local amenities.The accommodation comprises of:80% share, open plan lounge/kitchen, two bedrooms, three piece bathroom suite, entrance hall, allocated parking.Agents Notes: This property is not available to investors, to purchase the 80% share for the price of £80,000 you will have to be qualified by South Holland District Council. Forms can be obtained from the Council Offices or through our Mortgage Advisor. Please note that ONLY an 80% share of this property is available for purchase the remaining 20% is not available to purchase. No rent is payable on the 20% Council owned share.

Front door to:-

ENTRANCE HALL:
Radiator, thermostat control, loft hatch, double storage cupboard having space and plumbing for washing machine, power point, inset shelving.

LOUNGE: (4.75m x 3.58m (15'7" x 11'9"))
UPVC double glazed windows to the front, UPVC double glazed French doors with Juliet balconcy to the front, radiator, power points, TV point, telephone point, block archway leading to the kitchen.

KITCHEN: (3.58m x 1.60m (11'9" x 5'3"))
Base and eye level units with roll edge work surface, single sink drainer with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven and grill, four burner electric hob, extractor fan, space and point for fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, power points, tiled floor, wall mounted gas boiler house within a cupboard, tiled floor.

BEDROOM TWO: (2.90m x 2.51m (9'6" x 8'3"))
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, power points.

BATHROOM:
Panelled bath with taps over and electric mixer shower over on a sliding adjustable rail, pedestal wash basin with taps over, WC. with push button flush, tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan.

MASTER BEDROOM: (3.68m x 3.48m (12'1" x 11'5"))
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, power points.

EXTERIOR:
One allocated off road parking space.

SERVICES
Gas Central Heating
Council Tax A (subject to change)

DIRECTIONS:
From our offices on Bridge Street proceed along London Road turning right onto Welland Road, left onto St. Thomas Road, left into the car park, where the property can be found within the block on the right hand side.

Viewing
Please contact us on 01775 767575 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.

Energy Performance Certificate
Click here to view the Energy Efficiency Rating and Environmental Impact Rating for this property.


Disclaimer
Morriss and Mennie endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.

Features
  • 80% SHARE, AFFORDABLE HOUSING SCHEME
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Lounge
  • Kitchen
  • Juliet Balcony
  • Walk-In Double Storage Cupboard
  • Three Piece Bathroom Suite
  • Allocated Off Road Parking Space
  • Walking Distance Of Spaldings Local Amenities

Require aValuation

Find out how much your home is worth with a free valuation.
Enquire